Altvia Correspond Investor Edition
Generate and send personalized Capital Call Notices, PPMs, Distribution Notices, K1s, and Reports.
How Investor Edition Helps Firms
With increasing demands for more transparency, fund managers and institutional investors are challenged with the means by which to capture, report and share information. Altvia Correspond Investor Edition is an integrated investor communications and document distribution add-on to the Altvia Private Equity CRM solution.
Built on the Salesforce platform, it bridges the gap between your CRM, front-office activities and legacy accounting system. With this investor-first solution, you can easily generate personalized Capital Call Notices, PPMs, Distribution Notices, K1s, Quarterly/Annual Reports and more – and then deliver via email or to our LP Portal, ShareSecure.
I wanted to be ahead of the game at Edge Natural Resources and ensure a smooth process and investor experience.
Partner and CFO, Edge Natural Resources
Manage Investors and Communication Preferences
Keeping your investors happy through seamless communication methods is core to Altvia Correspond Investor Edition. Create preset groups of contacts to receive documents regarding investor commitments and enter those contacts’ communication preferences so that important documents like capital calls, go where they want them–their LP Portal or email. Once you’ve set these preferences, Correspond automatically applies them to all future mailings driving accuracy and efficiency in your operations.
- Full integration with your CRM — no redundancy in entering contact details across investor commitments
- Automatically distribute documents in preferred manner and format
- Track and save individual correspondence preferences
Deliver Investor-Specific Emails And Documents
Bridge the gap between your CRM, front & back office with Altvia Correspond Investor Edition. Create unique documents and automatically populate allocation amounts all with the flexibility to provide certain investors different templates to comply with side letter agreements.
- Generate personalized Capital Call notices, PPMs, K1s, and more – all incorporating data already stored in your CRM
- Integrate existing accounting and document generation systems via a proprietary file-splitting solution that prepares documents in seconds
- Be confident that your investors are receiving timely and accurate documents with up-to-the-minute reporting on email opens and document views
Do More with an End-To-End Communication Solution
Altvia Correspond Premium Edition combines Investor Edition with Market Edition to take your communications to the next level with a fully integrated email marketing solution on the Salesforce Platform.
- Altvia Correspond Market Edition allows your team to send unlimited emails
- Integrated reporting creates smart lists for targeted email sends
- A drag-and-drop HTML designer and templates mean your communications are professional and easy to produce
A Powerful Alternative Investment Platform
Altvia Correspond Investor Edition streamlines the investor relationship
Automatically distribute documents in the preferred manner
Calculate and edit allocations & distributions without spreadsheets
Track individual correspondence preferences easily
Draft and post directly to your secure LP Portal, ShareSecure
Comply with side letter agreements using flexible templates
Seamless integration with AIM on the Salesforce platform
Split and generate investor specific files in seconds
Integrate your communications, front-to-back office
Virtual Data Room & LP Portal
ShareSecure integrates seamlessly with Altvia Correspond Investor Edition for a complete GP-LP Engagement solution
Guide: 4 Stages of Investor Experience
Differentiate and improve your investor relationships while raising funds and beyond
Blog: Personal Investor Relations
Connect effectively with investors, wealth managers, and advisors to get an edge in the fierce competition
Case Study: Crestone Capital
Crestone Capital saves hundreds of hours using AIM and Correspond Investor Edition
Want to get started?
We have a team of experts, with decades of private equity experience to support system adoption and change management.