Altvia is a professional team of technology and business experts committed to delivering the only fully integrated Salesforce-centric solution in Private Equity
Since 2006, Altvia (fka App-X) has been focused on customer success and delivering the only fully integrated Salesforce-centric solution in Private Equity. Through the seamless communication of your operational data and LP portal, communication network and accounting system, Altvia connects your institutional knowledge with a future-focused product suite to give you the competitive edge that puts you years ahead of your competition.
APP-X IS NOW ALTVIA
With a new name and look to better represent who we are and where we’re headed in the future, we’re even more committed to the success of our Private Equity customers. The new name, Altvia, was carefully selected with much consideration for our culture, our brand, and our vision for the future. While “Alt” is a commonly-used abbreviation for Alternative Assets, it’s also a root form for alto and altitude, both of which signify “high” and “ascension.” When put together with “Via,” which signifies a path or a way, we feel it furthers our commitment to be “the path to the top” for our customers. For more information about this exciting transition, please read the press release. And if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out - we’d love to hear from you.
our purpose is to make altvia a source of energy, inspiration and abundance for our employees, clients, & partners.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Fun and casual office environment complete with ping pong, foosball, great beer on tap and plenty of dog toys for our four legged friends
- A huge communal kitchen perfect for all of the yummy food and our infamous Crock Pot Wednesdays
- Onsite yoga every week
- Fun company outings including our annual Rockies game outing, Altvia Ski Trip and much more
- Opportunity to make an impact with a growing company
- Opportunity to “think like an owner” through participation in a generous equity plan
- Company wide commitment to personal and professional growth
- 100% company paid Health and Dental insurance for employees and 50% for qualified dependents
- 100% company paid Life, short and long term disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Parental leave plan
- Generous time off including PTO, Holidays and a Birthday Day off
- Company wide commitment to our community. This includes time off to volunteer, incentives for alternative transportation and comprehensive environmental initiatives
Life at Altvia is exciting – from solving business challenges for our customers to building new solutions in Private Equity. If you’re interested in joining our team, we encourage you to check out the following position:
Want to learn more about working at Altvia? Ask us about company ski trips, ping pong, yoga in the office, Rockies games, foosball, or about how our company supports employees’ hobbies and passions.