As an intermediary, you have data in different places and among multiple people. As you add clients, you need visibility into the content and outbound activities from your team as well as to quickly understand your fundraising progress. Additionally, you need to demonstrate how extensive and effective your network is and the value you provide. Because you are simultaneously fundraising for multiple clients, you need to link your fundraising efforts to multiple GPs.
Technology makes your team more efficient and facilitates long-term growth, but traditional CRM systems are not built for third-party fundraisers and custom-built systems are difficult to manage and lack the features modern Placement Agents seek. AIM transforms Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM, into a complete front office solution for Placement Agents, giving your team access from anywhere on any device and increases your team’s efficiency, streamlining fundraising to give you a distinct competitive advantage .
Manage Multiple Fundraising Processes
Every step of the fundraising process can be streamlined and organized within the Altvia Platform from marketing emails to progress reporting.
- Search, load, and organize your potential investors and track interactions and meetings in one source of truth
- Report on performance to internal and external stakeholders with compelling, visual dashboards and easy-to-export reports
- Use Correspond – Market Edition to reach fundraising contacts and drive engagement and performance
Be in Sync with your CRM
Keeping your contacts accurate is complex when you work with multiple firms on simultaneous programs with different funds and managers. AIM provides a flexible structure to manage these programs so deadlines and tasks don’t slip through the cracks.
- Integrate your Outlook, Gmail, or Calendar with your CRM to be the most up-to-date on interactions when on the road
- Assign tasks, manage notes and generate tear sheets to have a 360-view of any relationship
- Produce real-time, rich reporting and dashboards to share internally or externally
Reporting and Data Analytics
With AIM, key reports and valuable dashboards are built into the software. Have them configured from day one and update as needed to display the most relevant information. Or, take your data to the next level with Answers, a robust business intelligence solution.
- Gain unparalleled insight into fundraising progress and contact interactions
- Create print-ready reports that detail outbound activity on behalf of a client as well as outcomes and next steps
- Present your track record and past performance with a detailed interactive dashboard
A POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE PLATFORM
Want to get started?
AIM: Manage Contacts and Data
Understand your relationships with the only platform built for PE on Salesforce.
Guide: Data for Private Equity
How private equity uses software and technology to gain a competitive advantage.
BLOG: Efficiency for fund managers
Security, transparency and access to data are basic requirements for fund managers.
CASE STUDY:RCP ADVISORS
RCP Advisors uses AIM to make better decisions with access to deeper insights and better reporting.