Real Estate Fund Platform
As a Private Equity Real Estate fund manager, you’re constantly handling relationships, properties, and data. And with increasingly complex investment structures coupled with more regulatory and reporting requirements, the need to consolidate your data into a central, dynamic solution is essential when scaling for growth. You and your team need visibility into all of the interactions that are taking place as well as the ability to quickly understand where your fundraising or investing progress stands. More importantly, you need to proactively manage your network of deal intermediaries and reach out regularly to ensure you continue to get early access to deals.
At Altvia, we help our customers differentiate themselves by unleashing the power of their relationships and data. Our complete front office solution for Real Estate enables you to better manage your property investments, deal activity and investor network via the AIM CRM, built on the Salesforce platform. Consolidate your data into one central system for operational efficiency; easily integrate with tools to help capture data and improve productivity and optimize workflows with a proven process to scale for growth. Altvia is the foundation to build your firm-wide technology solution to harness the power of your data and give you an informational edge that puts you years ahead of your competition.
Facilitate Strong Client RelationshipS
Manage your key business relationships, investors and pipeline with a tailored solution built on Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM. Better target and grow PERE opportunities with a 360-degree view of interactions and contact information.
- Handle multiple deal sources, connections, and contacts in one integrated, robust solution
- Automatically generate, share, and track internal and external documents and reports with 1-click
- Access your notes or log meetings and updates right from your phone
Fundraise faster and more efficiently
Understand current stages and team member tasks for your open real estate funds. Send mass emails for your events and programs or personalized secure emails and documents.
- Derive insights and easily produce pipeline progress reports
- Understand your investor touch-points with a CRM-email integration
- Easily request signatures, get forms returned, and fulfill compliance needs with a secure investor portal
- Use Correspond – Market Edition to promote firm activities to your database of prospects
Organized Investment Sourcing & management
Monitor and collect the critical information your firm needs through the evaluation process in a scalable manner and centralize institutional knowledge related to due diligence and portfolio management.
- Customize and associate contacts, property types, brokers, and more in single asset or portfolio vehicles
- Have clarity on the next steps and team member action items with checklists and task tracking
- Report on performance and key metrics to your internal and external stakeholders using visual dashboards
STAND-OUT Investor Relations
Build investor confidence and provide greater transparency with timely and consistent communications for investment related updates and reports. Integrate a modern, branded investor portal with your CRM to transform your investor experience and grow relationships.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with user-level permissions and document watermarking in a secure data room
- Collect investor contacts, manage communication preferences and keep information up-to-date with a CRM integration
- Use Altvia’s Correspond product to generate personalized capital call notices, PPMs, K1s, and more
A POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE PLATFORM
Want to get started?
AIM: Manage Contacts and Data
Understand your pipeline with the best platform built for PE on Salesforce.
Guide: Data for Private Equity
How firms use data and technology to gain a competitive advantage.
BLOG: Personalize Investor Relations
Connect effectively and specifically to beat your competition and win more.
CASE STUDY:RCP ADVISORS
RCP Advisors uses AIM to make better decisions with access to deeper insights and better reporting.