This [AIM] was an incredibly important business benefit for us because it has moved us along a major step and into a more efficient business model.
Efficiently Power Your Processes
Flexible modules manage your operational needs seamlessly across the firm giving you a cohesive view of your deal tracking or fundraising processes in one system.
- Organize any information and interaction you need by contact, account, deal or other type to better understand next steps
- Report on performance to internal and external stakeholders with compelling, visual dashboards and easy-to-export reports
- Customize views, records, and data to manage your processes how your team works best
Sync (Almost) Anything With your CRM
Manage multiple data sources for a full picture of your relationships with portfolio companies and contacts. AIM provides a flexible structure to integrate from countless, relevant sources on the Salesforce platform to create a single source of truth.
- Integrate your Outlook, Gmail, or Calendar with AIM to be the most up-to-date with your relationships when on the road
- Add firm-level information and portfolio metrics to enable smarter decisions with Pitchbook, CapitalIQ, or Datafox
- Kick-off Internal workflows, document sharing, and communications with links to investor relations tools
Reporting and Data Analytics
Relevant dashboards and actionable reporting are built directly into the software. Have them configured from day one and update as needed to display the most important information for your teams. Or, take your data to the next level with Answers, a robust business intelligence solution.
- Gain unparalleled insight into fundraising progress and contact interactions
- Create print-ready reports that detail outbound activity on behalf of a client as well as outcomes and next steps
- Present overviews of your past performance and firm successes
Protect your firm Information
Your firm thrives on proprietary information and institutional knowledge. Altvia supports it all with industry leading information security policies and best-in-class tools.
- By building tools on top of platforms like Salesforce, Google and Amazon, our solutions leverage the security, reliability and trust that their encryption and ISO certifications provide
- Our teams are trained and audited on information security best practices and require strong, unique passwords and 2-factor authentication procedures
- Data storage transmission and retention policies are of the highest restriction requirements, following strict access and deletion policies to protect your information