The Salesforce Winter ‘22 Release rolls out October 1st and 8th.
Below are a few features that will be especially helpful for you and your firm. If you would like a more in-depth walkthrough of these features, please contact our Altvia Care team at email@example.com.
Dynamic Gauge Charts
A Gauge chart range can now be tied to a field rather than being static. For example, use this to track fundraising progress against the Target Amount on Entity, as opposed to a Static Amount.
For successful dynamic gauge charts, keep these points in mind:
- Your source reports must be set up with the groupings, metrics, and filters that you want to reflect in the gauge charts.
- The target segment values for a dynamic gauge chart are always percentages. (For standard gauge charts, the segment ranges are fixed numeric values.)
Inline Editing in a Report
You can now edit date, picklist, and lookup fields directly in reports. Quickly update your pipeline reports on the fly without clicking into each individual record.
- Note: Name, Address, Owner, Task and Event object fields are still not editable
Search Refinement with Einstein Search (Beta)
You can now refine your Einstein Search tool by defining the objects it searches through. Choose which objects you want Einstein search to always include, and these objects are searched when you click into the Global Search box.
Beginning February 1, 2022, per the Salesforce Trust and Compliance Documentation, all Salesforce customers are contractually required to use MFA for direct and SSO logins to Salesforce products. We encourage you to begin planning now and implement MFA as soon as possible.
Use the new MFA Assistant in the Setup Menu or reach out to your CSM to discuss a rollout plan.
How Can I Learn More About Salesforce Releases?
Visit the Altvia Help Center or Salesforce Winter 2022 Release where you can access:
- Release Videos that include demos of top features.
- Release Notes for detailed information on all new features.
Or request a demo with Altvia.