Altvia’s Kevin Kelly joins panel to facilitate Fundraising campaign management: sharing war stories.
Leading private equity software provider Altvia Solutions, LLC (Altvia) announced today that CEO Kevin Kelly will join the panel discussion “Fundraising campaign management: sharing war stories” at the 2019 Investor Relations Marketing & Communications Forum. The panel will take place on June 19, 2019, at the Convene in New York.
Private Equity International is one of the top industry and networking events for private equity, which brings together a community of GPs and LPs. During the session Kelly will be moderating four esteem panelists on the discussion, Michelle Daubar, from Oak/HC/FT, Laura Fahrney, from Ridgemont Equity Partners, Kathlika Fontes, from Gain Management and Tailwater Capital’s, Lindsay Grider.
Some key points they will touch on will be:
- Pre-fundraising roadmaps/strategies
- Strategies, anecdotes, and best practices for working together during fundraising: how long is your fundraising cycle taking you?
- How much do you use your investment team for fundraising? What is different in fundraising today compared to before?
- Working with placement agents vs not working with them
- Managing an oversubscribed fundraise
- International fundraising: understanding AIFMD, regulatory issues, and other key differences in bringing in investors from outside the US
To view the whole agenda for the 2019 Investor Relations Marketing & Communications Forum, click here.